By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or
Quamed's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Quamed's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Quamed at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Quamed's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- The materials on Quamed's web site are provided "as is". Quamed makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Quamed does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Quamed or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Quamed's Internet site, even if Quamed or a Quamed authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Quamed's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quamed does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Quamed may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Quamed does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Quamed has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quamed of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
These Terms and all contractual information mentioned on the site are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute or dispute between the parties, the parties shall endeavor, in good faith, to reach an amicable agreement. If no amicable solution was found the courts of Paris will be competent to know the litigation or the difficulty.
The Platform complies with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, as well as those of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
- 9.1 Lawfulness of the treatments
As such, when the Company, as part of the Services offered, is required to process
Users' personal data, undertakes to:
- Comply with European Regulation 2016/678 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), the entry into force of which is effective since 25 May 2018;
- Treat such data only if required;
- Keep personal data strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures to protect personal data; and
- Transfer personal data outside the territory of the European Union only with the prior authorization of the User and in a secure environment, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
- 9.2. Collected data
In the framework of the necessary and normal functioning of the Platform, the data collected are in order to best respond to your requests, whether to become a member, partner, whether you are an individual or part of an organization.
9.3. Data analysis
The personal data collected from Users is intended to provide the Services of the Platform, improve them and maintain a secure environment. They are strictly necessary for the normal use of the Platform. Specifically, the uses of personal data are as follows:
- Access and use of the Platform by the User;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the User;
- Send newsletters.
- 9.4. Data retention
The personal data entrusted to the Company will be kept by him for a period of twelve (12) months from the closing of a file when it concerns data transmitted as part of the management of a file, or failing that, from their transmission.
The Company undertakes to delete any personal data at the first request of the User and, in any case, at the end of the period mentioned.
After closure of the User account, its data are kept by the Company, thirty (30) days before being destroyed, unless otherwise required by law.
Professionals may export certain personal or sensitive data about Users as part of the processing and the archive of their accounting records. The Company has no control over the collection and retention by the Professionals of information that they may export from the Platform, in the context of normal use thereof.
- 9.5. Obligations of the Company as a provider
The Company also implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data communicated to the Company by the User via the Platform, in a permanent and documented manner, against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration , unauthorized broadcasting or access, including in connection with the transmission of data over a network, as well as against any other form of illegal processing or not included in the processing entrusted under these Terms.
- 9.6. Obligations of subcontractors
The Company and any of its subcontractors (which must be authorized in advance by the User and meet in all respects the same commitments as those of this clause):
- Respect their obligations at all times.
- Take all necessary measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data, including in case of international transfer of data.
- Provide the following guarantees to ensure the implementation of confidentiality
and security measures:
- Establishment and provision on request of the documentation describing the confidentiality implemented within the solution, to protect personal data.
- Conclusion of the standard contractual clauses governing any transfer of data to any secondary subcontractor not located in the European Union, or any equivalent mechanism duly recognized by the supervisory authorities.
- Regular internal audits and audits to verify the permanence of internal data protection systems and procedures, during the entire period of their retention by the Company, all treatments combined.
- Implementation and maintenance of a procedure for the receipt and execution of requests for access, rectification or deletion by the natural persons concerned.
9.7. Limiting the use of data
The Company undertakes to refrain from exploiting, using, making copies and creating files of personal data within the User's information system for its own purposes or on behalf of third parties. The processing of personal data will strictly correspond to the fulfillment of the purposes stipulated above, in the sole context of the operation of the solution and the services provided by the Company.
9.8. Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- When the User authorizes the website of a third party to use his data.
- If required by law, the Company may transmit data to respond to claims against the Company and to comply with administrative or judicial procedures.
- When the Company uses service providers for its development, maintenance or technical reasons.
- If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or bankruptcy proceeding, it may be required to dispose of or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case the Users would be informed, before the personal data are transferred to a third party.
9.9. Security, confidentiality and transparency
The Company implements measures at the organizational, technical, software, physical and digital security levels to protect personal data against unauthorized tampering, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a fully secure environment and that the Company can not guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet. Finally, the Company acknowledges that it must be able, at all times during the execution of these Terms, to report and to prove all the devices and procedures for the protection of personal data, the minimization of their use, and compliance of such devices and procedures with the above legal requirements
9.10. Implementation of User Rights
The User has the following rights:
- It can update or delete the data that concerns it by logging into its account and configuring the settings of the user account.
- He can delete his User Account, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- He can exercise his right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email address: o. email@example.com
- If the personal data held by the Company are inaccurate, it may request the update of the information either by modifying it directly on the user account, or by writing to the following email address: o.desanti @ quamed.org
- He may request the deletion of his personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The User is informed that the Professional may keep data concerning it, without the Company being able to intervene in this collection
- The deletion of data is carried out within thirty (30) days maximum, from the reception of the request of the User.
- During the provision of the Services, the Company undertakes to modify or delete, at the request of the User, any personal data, particularly in the event of the exercise by an individual of his rights of access, rectification and deletion.
In order to allow all Internet users, an optimal navigation on the aforementioned Internet sites as well as a better functioning of the various interfaces and applications, the Company will be able to proceed to the implementation of a cookie on the computer station of the User.
Cookies are used to store information about browsing the Site. These cookies are intended to be stored on the User's computer station for a variable period of up to one year and may be read and used by the Site during a subsequent visit by the User.
The user has the option to block, change the retention period or delete these cookies via the interface of the user account of his browser.
In such a case, navigation on the Site will not be optimized. If the systematic deactivation of cookies on the User's browser prevents him from using certain services, this malfunction can not in any way constitute damage.
The surfer also has the option to delete cookies on his computer, by going to the menu of his browser provided for this purpose.
Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in form of cog in upper right) / internet options. Click Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage Rules to: use the custom settings for the history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click on the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies
10. CLOSING THE ACCOUNT
- 10.1 Closing the account at your initiative
You can permanently close your account at any time, by right and without any judicial formalities by sending an e-mail to email@example.com The closure of your account will come into effect within a reasonable time after receipt of your request.
10.2 Closing the account at the Publisher's initiative
In case of non-compliance with these Terms, the Publisher will have the option to suspend or close your account at any time, automatically and without legal formality, after sending a formal notice via email remained ineffective during a period of five (5) calendar days from receipt.
10.3 Consequences of closing the Account.
Any closure of your Account will result in the definitive deletion within a reasonable period of information communicated to the Publisher when opening or updating your account, documents and other items uploaded to your space and, if applicable any document or content you have published, downloaded or made available on the Platform. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Publisher reserves the right to retain the aforementioned Documents, Information and other items on its servers for a reasonable period of time.
- 10.1 Closing the account at your initiative
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Any event beyond the control of the parties that can not reasonably be foreseen and overcome will be considered as an event of force majeure in accordance with the provisions of Article 1218 of the Civil Code.